Monday, April 14, 2014

Trees and Buildings.Our latest table layout.


I wasn't really motivated enough to get a battle report for the game we played on this table but I did want to get a couple of pictures of the table. We currently have 3 buildings using templates that we grabbed off of Confessions of a 40k Addict. I have to thank Scott for putting these together for us and from the last time we talked about them it sounded like he had a couple more and possibly some ruins as well. If you like the buildings you can pick up the templates from here: STC



Another reason I wanted to get a couple of pictures was for the fact that I now have some trees to cover the tree stands and the city park that I had started. At the time if the pictures I didn't have anything to cover them with so they are a bit stark. We joked that it was winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment