Thursday, February 26, 2015

Sister Test Paint - WIP

A while back my daughter asked me to build her a Sisters of Battle army and I said sure. At the time she wanted a them to be pink and black but now that has all changed. Fortunately for me I really hadn't done much with them and I only have enough for the minimum of Allied Detachments.

Seeing as I now have time to do a little bit of painting while my daughter does here homework I figured I would post the first test paint of one of her sisters. This is just the base coats but it is the best I could do with the time I had. At least my daughter is getting her homework done in a reasonable amount of time now.

This is what my daughter agreed upon.

I took the base primed picture more for detail reference for myself since I tend to lose sight of the detail on occasion.