Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Codex Inquisition


So there are some confusing rumors going around. Firstly we were told (via rumor) that this was going to be a Allied Supplement so all our Imperial Army can take an Inquisitor as an Allied Detachment. OK fine I can deal with that not an issue. This is pretty much standard now for GW and these kinds of books and it doesn't change the way the core system works. I would still get the book and would still have Eisenhorn in my IG army. Now the rumor is that you can replace your mandatory 1 HQ with an Inquisitor. Wow now that isn't what I expected from GW. Of course this is how the Inquisition actually works but it was a bit of a surprised for me since I never actually expected them to go there. So after the shock of that rumor wore off I got to thinking, would I actually replace my Company Command Squad for an Inquisitor. It didn't take long for me to come up with an answer, HELL NO! Unless this codex gives me something better than the Company Commands Orders which I doubt it will then I will have to relegate Eisenhorn to a secondary HQ slot. Now this is all currently based on a RUMOR so as all the rumor sites like to say I am going to take the whole thing with a grain of salt, but it is interesting how some of these rumors change the way you look at stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment