Friday, January 3, 2014

Variable Missions and tonights Game

So I know we are having a game tonight but I did something scary, I had a thought. I try not to do such things if i don't have to but it happened anyhow. My group has been playing about once a week for a couple of months now and personally I am up for a bit more of a challenge. So I am going to write down each of the missions on a card and set them aside. We will then set up the table as usual but then we will place a center objective and five others to represent a Relic and well 5 other objectives. Once table edge is determined, each Warlord will draw a mission card and set it aside, yeah it is going to remain a secret until the end of the game. We are going to use tonight's game as a test to see how this works and if we like it then I will write up two cards per a mission (so it will be possible to get the same mission) and maybe come up with a standard for table and objective setup just so we can keep everything straight. I know there is at least one mission I would like to add beyond the standard missions in the rulebook but I think I will one thing at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment