Monday, September 30, 2013

Forge World: Lorgar


This is Lorgar, Primarch of the Word Bearers, the fig was made by Forge World as were the ones for Erebus and Kor Phaeron. Now for a very long time (3rd or 4th Edition) I wanted to build a Word Bearer army but they weren't really feasible. Yeah they had rules out for them at some point but they never really felt like a fanatical army of traitor space marines. They simply felt like chaos space marines with chaplains. They didn't have any special characters or anything else for that matter. They just were.

So now Forge World seems to be doing their best to make me want to spend money that I just don't have. That and the fact that I need to work on my Imperial Guard. So what am I to do? Well it looks like I am just going to have to bide my time and pick up what I can when I can. There will be a 30k Word Bearer army in my future, it is just a matter of when? If Erebus and Kor Phaeron hadn't made my mind up for me, the big guy above most certainly has.

No comments:

Post a Comment