Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Well, that sucked.


Yeah that is about correct. No games on Friday night meaning that I don't have a battle report or at least pictures of a battle and nothing to say on the matter. Was sick on Saturday so I didn't get to paint and don't have pictures of that. Sunday was may daughters birthday party, I was still not feeling great, and it looks like my laptop has become a door stop. Now this has moved into Monday with a bit of an issue as well but I won't go into that at the moment, at least I got to do a little painting and took a couple of pictures. So soon you will get to see how moderately well I paint. Maybe, if my wife lets me use her laptop to upload the pictures that is.

Anyhow, I am hoping to have a game this Friday and it may be the first appearance of our Chaos player as well as his first game ever of 40k. If we are lucky us veterans will get to watch a game between Chaos Space Marines and Tau (our other junior player). This will probably be a very long very boring game in which we beat them over the heads with the rulebooks while they try and figure out what they are doing.

If all goes well then we should have the report up at the beginning of the next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment