Friday, October 4, 2013

Chaos vs Imperial Guards Pre-story

       “The Tablet of Tzeentch” those were the last words given to the Chaotic Marines as they began their flight to the planet of Endecca, its symbol would prove to their god that the Vyle Knights devotion and loyalty was without question. Their approach would be difficult as known Imperial Guards have been progressing through the region and if discovered, the ensuing battle would leave them severely outnumbered. With this knowledge a smaller ship named “Black Blade” would be sent to infiltrate the planet and recover the Relic, some of the best would be dispatched to ensure its recovery.

As the ship broke through the atmosphere all the plans changed, a lone squadron of Imperial Guards had been dispatched to investigate an energy signature on the planet. It was not long before the Black Blade began firing upon the Guards to allow the time necessary to make a hasty landing in the nearby forestry. As the Imperial Guards began to transmit their coordinates for reinforcements, however, the communications were cut as an explosion of light filled the area, the Relic between them and the ship had cut off all outward communications almost as if it had sensed its devotees desire to release it from its prison.

The Imperial Guards began their battle march now, nothing would stop them from claiming that away from the traitors. "For the Imperium!" echoed through the area, the troops began their cadence as the sound sent most wildlife running away, their tanks crashing through all that would appose it. Destiny had set these two factions against each other and not even the gods knew who would be victor.

One for Power..... One for Glory



This is my first try at creating a prologue to each of our 40k battles, this one is particularly special because it is actually my first time playing and learning the game. I will try and get these done for most of our battles to add context and hopefully you enjoy but please feel free to let me know if there is anything I missed or something you would like to see added.

Oh and GO VYLE KNIGHTS!!!!..........


8 comments:

  1. Not bad! Vyle Knights being a reference to Mask of Vyle?
    And you get brownie points from me for choosing Tzeentch, the one true God in the Warp!

    Good luck in the game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. Vyle Knights are actually an army I had just made up out of thin air with their own colors and background, their origination came from my xbox gamertag. I am going to begin to make a story for them soon and I will hopefully be able to post it here soon.

      Delete
    2. aaaaahhhh, everyone and their flames of change, I would rather just sit and purify. Now that I said that, watch me join the Tz bandwagon when i get my Word Bearers. Anyhow, Noah take dreese with a grain of salt with his stories until he gets a bit more reading in. He isn't overly familiar with the 40k universe as of yet. I do have hope that he will be putting out some good stuff before long.

      Delete
    3. Are you implying my stuff is not good NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!

      ........

      Delete
  2. I am saying that some of what you may write may not be completely accurate when scrutinized against the 40k universe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yea well..... YOU'RE GOING DOWN IMPERIAL SCUM!!!!

      Delete
  4. Does this mean that I don't have to play nice?

    ReplyDelete