Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Imperial Guard: My Painted Army


So it looks like George uploaded the pictures he took from over the weekend. He took some of Scott's Blood Angels, his own Eldar, and some of my Imperial Guard. I will let the two of them post and talk about their own armies and will show you mine right now.



This is about all I currently have painted, the only things missing are a couple more guardsmen and a Leman Russ MBT. I am doing them in a urban camouflage that isn't to hard to do, it just takes a while to get it done. 



My Leman Russ Exterminator, this was actually painted at the tail end of 4th edition and has been sitting in my garage ever since. It finally saw battle last Friday and it did pretty well for it's first outing.


Yes I am using the Colonel Commissar Gaunt model for my commander and Colonel Shaeffer model (left) will be for my Platoon Commander. The model to the right is the Hero model from the Last Chancers box set. I was thinking about using him as a sergeant.


This is the finished product of one of my flame troops. I only need to paint 3 or 4 more to have the group complete. I went with the red tanks more for me to be able to easily spot them on the table.


One of my two Autocannons, I have another autocannon and a missile launcher in various degrees of completion.


And finally some of the basic guardsmen, if nothing else they do show off the camouflage rather nicely.



No comments:

Post a Comment