Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sisters of Battle and an Army Promised


So Natfka posted a bit of info over on Faeit 212 this morning about the upcoming Sisters of Battle codex. Here it is

Sisters of Battle Update: After Talking to Cruddace

See I made a promise to some little girl (my daughter) that when the Sisters of Battle codex came out (assuming 2014/15) that I would paint her a Hello Kitty themed army using the Sisters of Battle. Well as you can now see the above news has pushed the time line for that project forward by a huge amount. The army I had planned was never going to be huge and with the ally system in play with 6e I was going to go with that. I cannot see how the Sisters of Battle wouldn't fit as a good ally for my Imperial Guard, at least occasionally. Now I do have some old Sisters figs around and hopefully the Immolator that turned up in the garage not to long ago will hold her over until I can find the rest of my stuff.

While dread fills me that my daughter is going to hound me about painting her pink army while I still need to finish painting my Guard, I am actually very glad of the news. The few times that I used the sisters in the past were enjoyable and I am going to enjoy every moment of any of the guys loses to a pink army. I know of at least one of them that would never live it down if it happened.


So once I figure out how to use my wife's camera, or better yet get her to take the pictures, you should start seeing pictures of my IG and the inevitable pink sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment