Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Upcoming Battle: Tau vs Imperial Guard - 500 point Training


It looks like our normal Friday group is going to be a little light this week with only Scott and Austin showing up. So we are going to take the opportunity to do a little bit of training and see if we can get Austin up to speed with the Tau. This should be a simple battle since we are going to be working with him on list building and tactics so instead of rolling everything randomly I am just going to say that we will be playing the Crusade mission on a Dawn of War battlefield with 3 objectives. We will not be using Night Fight, Variable Game Length, or Mysterious Objectives for this battle.

Scott will be the arbiter for the game and as such will be setting up the table and objectives. I will have my list up sometime this week and will not be changing it after I do so since I want to give Austin plenty of time to look it over and build a list to counter it. I will try and post the first draft of Austin's list when i get it and maybe say a few words about it and possibly offer some suggestions. Scott and myself will probably pick the list apart off line before hand and I can post the run down of our discussion at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment