Thursday, October 10, 2013

Upcoming Battle: Blood Angels vs. Imperial Guard - BA - What I am taking




 
So in this battle I have decided to take some things that I have not used before. First is the Librarian which gives me the use of Psychic powers. This will be interesting to try for the first time. I have seen others use them and they seem pretty strong HQ's but that is IF I remember to use his abilities. Second is the Scout Squad which to me isn't much different than a Tactical Squad but they are a bit more squishy. Lastly will be a Hunter-Killer Missile. Won't get a lot of use out of this since it's a one shot deal but I still have never used it. So full details below on my list.

Librarian w/ Blood Boil and Blood Lance

2x 5 man Tactical Squad w/ Flamer and Missile Launcher in first squad w/ Meltagun and Plasma Cannon in second squad.

5 man Scout Squad w/ boltguns and Missile Launcher.

Predator w/ Sponson Heavy Bolters and Hunter-Killer Missile.


This should be an interesting battle for 2 reasons. One is because I have not gone against the IG before and the second is because I have never gone against Jeff before. I know how tactical he can be so it will be fun going up against him for the first time.





No comments:

Post a Comment