Friday, October 11, 2013

Upcoming Battle: Blood Angels vs. Imperial Guard - What I am taking - Update!


So I found my self reading over some of the rules for the Leman Russ MBT at lunch today and realized that I had made a huge mistake the last time I had played it. In fact I completely forgot it was a Heavy vehicle and on top of that I misread the rules for Ordnance weapons. So upon being enlightened by my 5th or 6th reading of these rules I am going to swap out my Exterminator for a standard Leman Russ. The point cost are the same and I will keep the existing load out. I am literally just swapping out the turret gun. I am not looking for an advantage or anything like that, I just wanted to make sure I got this right while it was still fresh in my mind.

Not sure how catching up on Rugby news made me want to double check the vehicle rules again but I will take it.


So everything is still the same with that one exception and the updated list is here.

Company Command Squad w/ Flamer and Missile Launcher. Chimera w/ Hull Heavy Flamer, Turret Heavy Bolter, Pintle Heavy Stubber, and a Hunter-Killer Missile.

2x Veteran Squad w/ Flamer and Autocannon

Leman Russ MBT w/ Hull Lascannon and Sponson Heavy Bolters.

No comments:

Post a Comment