Thursday, October 17, 2013

Extra Life - Play Games, Heal Kids


I am asking Jeff to post this in hopes of helping me raise more money for Extra Life.  


My local Children's Miracle Network Hospital treats thousands of children each year, regardless of their family's ability to pay. These kids are facing scary stuff like cancer, cystic fibrosis, and injuries from accidents to name just a few.

On November 2nd, 2013, I'll be participating in this huge worldwide celebration of the social impact of gamers of all kinds from video games to board games and tabletop RPG's! It's my sincere hope that you'll find it in your heart to support my efforts with a monthly pledge or one-time gift that will go directly to my hospital.

Your donation is tax-deductible and ALL PROCEEDS go to help kids.

Last year, Extra Life raised more than 2 million dollars to save kids, but in 2013 our goals, just like the needs of the kids we serve, are much, much higher. I can't do this without your help. Donating online is safe and easy! To make an online donation please click the "Support This Participant" button on this page from the link below. Thank you for caring for our kids!


As an added note, if I do get any donations from people who have read his blog, I will add Dawn of War/ Dawn of War 2 to the list of games I will be playing during the 25 hours.   


http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=46570

No comments:

Post a Comment