Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Upcoming Battle: Blood Angels vs Imperial Guard - 500 points


This Friday's battle will be between Scott's Blood Angels and my Imperial Guard. This week I am hoping that I will not need to make a correction to the battle. We are pretty sure that this will be the battle for Friday evening and as of this moment I am expecting the Blood Angels to win. Now here comes all the technical bits.

We will be playing the Big Guns Never Tire mission on a Dawn of War battlefield with 5 Objectives and no Night Fighting. I am hoping to remember the Mysterious Objective rules this week and all these rolls as well as the Variable Game Length will be done by who ever sits in as arbiter for the game.

I should have my tentative army list up later today since I really cannot make any changes in it other than swapping out my Exterminator for a standard Leman Russ MBT. I will be hounding Scott to get a list up sometime this week and hopefully before Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment