Thursday, October 17, 2013

Forge World: The Ashen Circle


So if you haven't heard yet, the Ashen Circle are up for pre-order now. These guys and the up coming Lorgar figure are what pushed me over the edge when it came down to deciding whether I was going to finally pursue a Word Bearer army. Unfortunately it will be a while before I can actually start getting anything for them. See I have this horrible problem. I am broke. Yeah it sucks and the simple fact is that I need to buy or know someone that owns (and will let me borrow) the two Horus Heresy rule books just to see what i can take. Now i have read over the first book and it is pretty straight forward and has a load of nice stuff but all the first launch Word Bearer stuff is in the second book which was only just released.

So I will be picking up a couple of these guys at some point but for now I just get to sit here and look at the pretty pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment